Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Knowledge

The news on tv is depressing. I try not to watch it. However, Bill pointed out to me that watching the news, and reading about what is going on around the world, is informative. It makes us smarter and opens our eyes to what is going on around us.

Knowledge is important. The saying goes, knowledge is power. Suggesting that it gives us power. I think it should be, knowledge is power…

It gives us power to overcome weaknesses.

Knowledge gives us power to overcome fear.

It gives us the power to gain confidence.

Because when knowledge is misunderstood it can cause damage. It's important to learn both sides of the story. It's important to continue to learn.

It's said that you should learn something new each day. I am a firm believer that there is truth to that. Learn a new game, learn a new app, learn about social media, learn how to stop the flashing VCR time (learn how to use a dvd/blu-ray player), learn a new task at your job, read a new book…

I could keep going, but I'm sure you get the picture.

Knowledge is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment