Friday, March 6, 2015

Beloved

Ha, this reminds me of the SNL 40th Anniversary special and the Jeopardy sketch. Did you see it? Do you know what I'm going to reference? If not, this is the setup: Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery asking Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek for the category "The Rapists" and Alex irritatingly saying, "that's therapists."

Sorry, it's sort of tasteless for this post and the purpose, but beloved made me think of that.

Be loved.

Or beloved.

See?

Don't worry if you don't get it. My brain is on its own track.

Back to beloved. I think it's quite obvious who my beloved is.

Juliette of course.

What? That's not what you were expecting me to say?

Oh, you thought I'd say Bill.

Yes, he's my beloved. I'm still on the same track as earlier. Okay, maybe I should just stop here.




No comments:

Post a Comment