Friday, March 29, 2013

what happened to Emily?

I'm still here. I had to get my new computer set up. Now, Bill and I are in the midst of re-doing the home office before his parents come visit for his birthday (mid-April).

By re-doing the home office, I mean switching rooms completely.

And taking all the furniture out of what was my office (and Skylar's room), stripping off the wallpaper border, removing the top four or so layers of paint, sanding, priming, painting, cleaning the carpets, and then putting back some of the furniture making it the official home office. 

Bill's current (and soon to be former) home office will become just the guest room. Other than moving furniture around, and removing stuff, not much will change in there.

I spent seven hours removing the paint yesterday. We have two and a half weeks left to get 'er done. 

The clock is ticking.

I don't have time for blogging.

I have been writing about the rest of the DC trip in a Word document. Once I finish it, I will post it so you can finally read about the rest of the trip. Thank goodness I keep a journal. 

This weekend, along with celebrating Easter, we're celebrating Spencer's first birthday! I'll take pictures.

Come back in six weeks, maybe I'll have them posted by then.

Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment