Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Trip to the Gardens

It's the beginning of the unofficial start of summer. Hopefully there will be more posts on here as I have a relatively lazy summer with a few major events. In one month I will be in Vancouver for Quota, Skylar will be back for a week later in July, Bill and I will be traveling to PA to visit Shannon and Greg in their new home, and then Bill and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on August 26!!!

For Memorial day weekend, our friend Heather W. came to visit. We got a lot of work done outside in the flowerbeds. Then Heather and I visited Meijer Gardens. The Chihuly exhibit is there until September. It was a gorgeous day and we both got great photos. Here are a handful of my photos.


The purple spikes in the pond near the arch.

The waterfall will glass babbles sprinkled throughout, with the iris blooming.

More glass babbles in this pond.

The blue glass spike.

No comments:

Post a Comment