Monday, January 28, 2008

Finalists

FYI: I have two outside votes for #2...

Here's some back story: For Christmas I took #4 and blew it up to poster size as a present for Bill. The "problem" is that picture is in sepia tones. We still plan on framing that one, but I realized I can't hang it over the fireplace. All of our other pictures are in black and white, and even though it looks great in the sepia, I cannot bring myself to hang it.

As far as #2 & #3; I took one of them, Bill took the other.


Obviously the viewers choice is going to #3. We have a winner!

Bill is the proud picture taker! He's only gloated a little, that may change once we print it and hang it over the fireplace!

Thank you all for your input. It was a tough decision! I appreciate your help. As soon as we get it framed and hung, I'll post a picture. It will take awhile because there is painting to be done in the living room!!! Check back this summer... I'm not promising anything! Thanks again! You saved us.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally have a winner. It was a fantastic idea to do it. Maybe sometime this summer (because I plan on taking a full week much needed vacay to MI) Ethan and I can come see it.
    And tell Bill it's not nice to gloat...even though I would be doing the same thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it was fun! thanks Alison. You are welcome to come up here whenever you can!!! Hopefully we'll have it up by then!?

    ReplyDelete