Monday, May 21, 2007

Here's my excuse

Oh gosh. Lots going on still. I was so sad last week. If you don't understand, let me explain it like this, imagine your best friend suddenly having to move. You get one weeks notice. Then they're gone and you never hear from them again. That is what happened with Gilmore Girls.

I too, had a difficult time coming out of the funk. But a little H.P. always helps. And I was actually a little under the weather.

I know I'm not keeping up very well, but every time I go to post, I want to add a picture. Well, then I need to be on the other computer. That means that I'm not working. So I wait, and then time goes by and I realize, oops. I never posted anything. Today, is just a written post. No pictures. I tried attaching the Unleashed video, so you could see and hear me. But I can't do it. I'm wondering if I can post one of the David Crowder Band videos I took Friday night. The concert was awesome! What a great band. And, yes. They broke out in a hoe-down. I loved it!

So until I get my lazy (sore-from-gardening-all-day-Saturday) butt into the other room, there won't be any pictures. But you never know when I'll get them on! So don't forget to check back!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment