Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Guess who was in town?

Really? Did you have to guess? If you did, and you guessed Needtobreathe you would be correct! They played for the fourth time at the Intersection (it's a venue, not the street corner, although it does sit on a corner).

Yes, I saw them again. This was the seventh time I have seen them. It was a great show! I did not take a set list, but I did get a photo of it. You may think this is weird, if you do, I apologize; I take their set list and make it a playlist in my iTunes. Maybe it's less weird if I tell you I only have three set lists out of the seven concerts.

(this is from November)

Last night's concert was a fifteen song set. It rocked! If you haven't heard any of their songs yet, (honestly I'll be surprised because they're going mainstream, good bye cheap tickets and small venues) click here to to check out their website and listen to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment