Monday, December 7, 2009

Updates

I have a few pictures to share. First, for our Quota Christmas party I decided to make rice krispy treats. I took a page out of Jenny's book and used a cookie cutter to make them more holiday appropriate. I found the last snowman cookie cutter when I was out shopping on black Friday. So here is Wally Jr. (named after the snowman marshmallow that Heather made for my 30th birthday, click here to see him).

This is a picture from the side, so you can see his three dimensions. He's a snowman, he doesn't mind showing off his roundness.

And here's the living room with the curtains hanging up.

3 comments:

  1. he wasn't nearly as large and impressive as Wally Sr. and by the next day he even wilted a little.... but Wally lives on!!! (and he's not going to last like Wally Sr., if he's still around. I left him at Bill's apt.)

    ReplyDelete