Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stuck in Nashville

We took a quick trip to California back in July for a cousin's wedding. We had a great time even though it was very short. On the way home (luckily it wasn't on the way there) we ran into delays due to weather out east. It affected our flight from Nashville to Detroit. We were delayed, stranded, stuck -however you want to look at it, in the Nashville airport for nine hours. Bill tried sleeping so he could work the next day. I took pictures. Here is my point of view of "A night in Nashville (airport)".







That was me finding the letters to spell our last name. Unfortunately I cannot arrange them horizontally on the blog. Oh well. Make up some acronyms.

The carpet in the airport.



The five star location for the uppity flyers.



Chair art


Anyone want a wheel chair race?


which way to go?


A silent corridor.

2 comments:

  1. ah nashville, how i love thee. even in flight delays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha

    I tend to get a bit more "artsy" at early/late hours so I was feeling the flow of the photography. I'm seriously going to do a picture study of letters and frame them for an "exhibit" (Can only be seen at our house! I'll have an exhibit opening!)

    I knew you'd enjoy our 9 hour delay! ;)

    ReplyDelete