Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend in Indy

After the week with Skylar here, I took her back home. Bill met us there, he had to come by way of Cleveland (no, it's not on the way, that's my point). On Saturday Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bill and I took Skylar to the Children's Museum. We wanted to see the Lego Castle exhibit.

Here are some of the Lego pieces that were on display.

Bill didn't want to be in the picture, but I told him he had to for scale. That was a life-size Lego statue of a suit of armor. Pretty impressive.


I love castles, and have had several castle calendars in the past. This is one of the more famous castle's in Germany built by Ludwig, the Neuschwanstein Castle. (click here to see the website.) The display had a wheel that let you spin the castle so you could view it from any side.

Bill found this dinosaur...

then he crawled into the submarine (different exhibits for those of you who have never been to the Children's Museum) and surprised Skylar!

This dinosaur (and two others that didn't make it into the photo) are crashing through the side of the building!

Easter Sunday

A cute little lamb cake.

Eggs that Skylar helped me color.

My artistic interpretation of the eggs after I peeled them to make egg salad.

1 comment:

  1. hey! long time no talk to. hope you're doing well. looks like it, anyway. i just wanted to make sure you knew that jars of clay's new album came out today. you can check it out on itunes. thought you'd like to know (if you didn't already).

    ReplyDelete