Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Could you choose?


I am making dessert for our Easter dinner with my parents. That sounds easy enough. I love dessert. I love baking. I love trying new things. I had found a dessert that is a chocolate swirl cheesecake. That sounds yummy. I've been wanting to try it for awhile. Here's my chance! But I just stumbled upon this delectable looking dessert and now I'm torn! What to do?

This is a Truffle Tart with Raspberries. Normally, I'm not a fruit in my dessert kind of gal. But I can get on board with the raspberries. The whole thing looks so delicious! I am in a dilemma. What to do? Typically I choose something because maybe I already have half of the ingredients laying around. Not this time. I have parts of both and would need to buy some for each. This is not helping!!!

I love dessert. I love chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. I would go with the raspberry desert. I'm definitely a fruit in your desert person. Or you could choose the one that's easier and faster, usually there are still a million things to take care of last minute...

    Happy Easter and say hello to your parents for me. I promise to be in touch... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know how they both turn out! :) That's another thing, they are both quick and easy. I think they even take the same amount of time. Oh well. I'm up for two desserts. Since we'll be at mom and dad's I don't have to worry about having everything ready. I'll make these beforehand so I can help with the dinner.

    I will tell them you said hello! Happy Easter to you and your family! Are you going to your parents? (this is turning more into an e-mail) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were both delicious. I seriously need help making those swirls in cheesecake.... Oh well. The truffles turned out sooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete