Friday, November 23, 2007

pause

I thought I was ready to start posting pictures and stories from our trip. I managed to post about Barcelona, but then later when I was thinking about it and telling the stories to my mom, I realized I left out some fun things. I am going to think about this more and begin posting about our trip with a little more detail, more pictures, and hopefully more interest! I am also pausing because I am STILL uploading photos to Walgreens. Oie. It has been a lengthy process. Did I mention I can only upload twelve photos at a time? yup. I am also pausing a moment because I am trying to learn the upgraded software program for work. It has changed significantly and I'm very surprised that Cate made the move to upgrade. Now I must learn how to use this program, basically, all over again. (She hadn't upgraded since the late 1990's, we were only about 25 upgrades behind...)

For now, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving weekend, and I hope you have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment