Tuesday, September 25, 2012

and here's my blog post

My second year of blogging every single day is winding down. Which is good because so are my thoughts. I used to be really good about blogging in the morning. Then it started getting later and later in the day when I would remember. Often times I have thought of something during my walk.

Lately it's been a struggle.

I feel as though I'm running out of ideas or repeating myself.

Have I talked about this before?

Going back and searching is akin to trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Or finding lost keys in a pile of leaves at a park at night in the fall.

I speak from experience.

And I never found the keys.

I had to use a pay phone to call my parents and ask them to bring me the spare set of keys. I was on a double date. Then, due to my brilliance of losing the car keys in the pile of leaves (honestly, we had started a leaf-throwing fight, tip: don't put the key ring on your finger and then throw a handful of leaves with the same hand, bad things happen), I had to explain to the parents of my friends why my friends were home past curfew.

As we say now, "awkward".

There you have it, an embarrassing story and a blog post all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment